1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between Manuel Guilherme Gomes da Silva, with headquarters in Rua Simão de Magalhães nº 37, Calendário, 4760-491 Vila Nova de Famalicão, tax identification number 508 840 155 and contact +351 917 940 035, hereinafter referred to as the “PORETO“ and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.poreto.com hereinafter referred to as the “User”.
2.º The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.poreto.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale are intended to make available and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.poreto.com.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User completes your order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.poreto.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) you wish to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order the User must:
a) Register to the website www.poreto.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, form of delivery, form of payment, as well as the Tax Number and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to see on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. PORETO will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, PORETO undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order orders are valid for 5 (five) days unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.poreto.com, PORETO proposes to the User the following payment modalities via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco reference;
PLACEMENT LOGO EASYPAY AND BRANDS
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are exhausted, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. The delivery of orders will depend on the destination country as well as the carrier.
2. To the order are added the postage costs which is automatically calculated in the purchase process, indicating the country of destination.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. In case of an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by PORETO. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 5 days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the merchandise will be answered and defined by PORETO, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
3. PORETO undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
4. The returned products must be in a condition of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness shall be indicated by PORETO.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the PORETO data base (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.